"LAS's Total Integrated Solution for Aviation combining best in class hardware and powered by Opti-MIM software provides comprehensive fuel accounting and security, from bulk storage through to point of delivery at Ground Service Equipment or Aircraft Wingtip"
LAS, the leader in automated aviation fuel and glycol management, provides integrated hardware / software solutions and services for managing aviation fuels and deicing fluids. From receipt into bulk storage through to dispensing at the aircraft or ground support equipment, LAS provides complete automated accounting and control of your mission critical fluids.
· Aircraft refuelling (with credit card capture)
· Ground Service Equipment refuelling
· Customer and Product owner Identification
· Vehicle and driver recognition
· Inventory management via Tank Gauging
· Bulk Product Transfer
· Product Transfer Security with RFID tagging
· Cross Contamination prevention
· Reduced Human intervention / Human error
· Opti-MIM Software enables reconciliation and Reporting
· By storage / dispensing location
· By vehicle / Tail number / Airline
· Exception and management reporting
· Automatic receipt prints
· Wireless and real-time transfer of information to back office
· Real-time Scheduling
· Export of information to FBO software and most ERP systems (Total FBO, SAP, JDE, .)
LASs Solution also saves you time and money by being able to integrate
with most existing brands of Fuel Computers, gauging and metering system
to offer unrivalled return on investment and payback.
Our aircraft deicing fluid mixing systems are designed to drastically reduce your operational costs by potentially doubling your onsite storage capacity without adding a single tank. In addition, it can reduce your glycol usage, reducing your cost per gallon and freight costs and also provide the benefit of lessening the environmental impact. Our ADF systems mix to any required ratio and can re-mix fluids to new ratios to meet changing weather conditions.
LAS headquarters are based in South Africa with offices serving customers through the globe, including the USA , Australia and Europe. For enquiries regarding LAS europe, see below.
T: +44(0)1453 837 130 F: +44(0)1453 837 135