"Owners of commercial fleets want to operate their fleet as cost effectively as possible and therefore require secure automatic refuelling solutions"
A two stage solution offers vehicle and driver recognition to efficiently manage and securely transfer fuels with the added benefit of a cut off when the nozzles leaves the filler neck to prevent spills and losses. Also vehicle to fuel type control prevents expensive mis-fuelling and repair costs. The automatic capturing of odometer readings with every refuelling activity can also identify your best and worst performing vehicles whilst also identifying fraudulent activities.The patented and unique wireless LAS solution drastically reduces site and vehicle installation costs. With no wiring required between the fuel nozzle and the site controller, reliability is substantially increased. Only LAS offers a complete solution that integrates vehicle odometer, fuel dispensing and storage tank inventory into one package. The open architecture of the Opti-MIM Fluid Accounting Package allows integration into host software and transfer of fuel reconciliation data to accounting systems such as SAP, JDE etc
· Prevent water from being dispensed into vehicles or assets.
· Increased productivity by spending less time on stock reconciliations.
· Accurate reports to assist in making good management decisions.
· Increased vehicle productivity by using the right vehicle for the job.
· Less maintenance due to the robust nature of the system.
· Comply with EPA, Weights and Measures requirements.
· On time and reliable invoicing.
· Solve delivery disputes.
· Maximise the utilisation of working capital and fuel stock levels.
· Reduce fraudulent activities.
· Monitors fuel movements from point of receipt to the point where
it is dispensed into the vehicle or asset.
· Driver/Operator and Vehicle Identification.
· Detects water in storage tanks.
· Compares vehicle group consumptions.
· Automatic cost code allocations.
· Interface with site financial software package.
· System can be integrated with existing equipment.
· Customised reports specifically for site operations.
· Re-order alarm levels.
· Auditable and traceable transactions.
· Fully integrated and robust solution for monitoring fuel.
· Easy access to reports from anywhere in the world.
· Automatic product reconciliation with leak detection.
· Fuel Management Software: Opti-MIM
· Dispensing Equipment: Fixed and Mobile Fuel Controllers
· Identifying equipment: Wireless RFID vehicle/asset tags and/or operator tags.
· AVR (Automatic Vehicle Recognition) to capture odometer
· Stock Control Equipment: Automatic Tank Gauging
LAS headquarters are based in South Africa with offices serving customers through the globe, including the USA , Australia and Europe. For enquiries regarding LAS europe, see below.
T: +44(0)1453 837 130 F: +44(0)1453 837 135