"All over the world, in the toughest of mining environments, every drop of fuel in every segment of the fuel supply chain is accounted for, enabling the mine operator to determine which are their best performing assets and manage these in relation to fuel consumption and environmental parameters. Fuel is reconciled throughout the total operation to optimise stock, storage, distribution and procurement"
LAS provides a Total Integrated Solution, combining hardware and software for mine refuelling and lubrication. It provides comprehensive Fuel Accounting, from the refuelling point at the consuming vehicle or asset.and its operators.
· Modularity and scalability ensures quicker Return On Investment.
· AVR Unit for Automatic Vehicle Odometer or Hour Meter Reading
· Proven track record of reduced costs.
· Accurate and on time billing.
· Accurate and on time reports, including exception reports.
· Solution integration with existing equipment.
· Reducing fraudulent activities.
· Reduced errors because of minimal human intervention.
· Reduced run-dry occurrences and stockholding optimisation.
· Less maintenance due to wireless solution.
· Integrated Fuel Management Solution: Opti-MIM.
· Dispensing Equipment; fixed site and mobile solutions.
· Wireless RFID equipment tagging.
· AVR Unit for Automatic Vehicle Odometer Reading
· Stock and Inventory Control Equipment; Tank Gauging.
· Monitor inventory levels with tank gauging equipment.
· Software can be server based or site based
· Track bulk stock movements; receipts; transfers and disposals.
· Track bulk vehicle loading.
· Track vehicle and asset refuelling.
· Prevent fraudulent dispensing with RFID tags and authorisation control.
· Static and dynamic leak detection in storage tanks.
· Product verification; preventing cross contamination in consuming assets.
· Transaction Audit Trail and Cost code allocation for every transaction.
· Sales and purchase order linking with your accounting or ERP system.
· Transaction exports to your accounting and ERP system.
· Reporting; consumption, exception reports, product reconciliation and more.
· DCS / SCADA Visibility on your SCADA system via OPC.
· COTS: standalone or integrated solution tailored to your requirements.
LAS headquarters are based in South Africa with offices serving customers through the globe, including the USA , Australia and Europe. For enquiries regarding LAS europe, see below.
T: +44(0)1453 837 130 F: +44(0)1453 837 135