"LAS fuel management system accounts for every drop of fuel used by Rail Operators"
The Railway uses HECFLEET44 in combination with dedicated back office reconciliation
and accounting software, Optilevel remote gauging, hand scanners and high
performance dispensers. The central database and Fuel Management team is
in Vienna which is where the Fuel Management Software system is located.
Identification of locomotive by RFID and fuelling operator, authorisation,
online transaction and wet stock reconciliation is all controlled online
and in real time. Whilst "On stop" facilities are available, to
ensure that the trains are kept moving the operators have a manual override
function in the event of system failure or a new vehicle being presented
for fuelling. The system serves 600 trains over 12 depots
· Faster turn around of refuelling Locomotives
· More accurate and quicker accounting- no lost fuelling tickets
· Spill/loss prevention/identification - reduce remediation costs
· Prevent water from being dispensed into vehicles or assets.
· Increased productivity by spending less time on stock reconciliations.
· Accurate reports to assist in making good management decisions.
· Less maintenance due to the robust nature of the system.
· Comply with EPA, Weights and Measures requirements.
· On time and reliable invoicing.
· Solve delivery disputes.
· Maximise the utilisation of working capital and fuel stock levels.
· Reduce fraudulent activities.
· Monitors fuel movements from point of receipt to the point where
it is dispensed into the vehicle or asset.
· Driver/Operator and Vehicle Identification.
· Detects water in storage tanks.
· Compares vehicle group consumptions.
· Automatic cost code allocations.
· Interface with site financial software package.
· System can be integrated with existing equipment.
· Customised reports specifically for site operations.
· Re-order alarm levels.
· Auditable and traceable transactions.
· Fully integrated and robust solution for monitoring fuel.
· Easy access to reports from anywhere in the world.
· Automatic product reconciliation with leak detection.
· Fuel Management Software: Opti-MIM
· Dispensing Equipment: Fixed and Mobile Fuel Controllers
· Identifying equipment: Wireless RFID vehicle/asset tags and/or operator tags.
· AVR (Automatic Vehicle Recognition) to capture odometer automatically.
· Stock Control Equipment: Automatic Tank Gauging
LAS headquarters are based in South Africa with offices serving customers through the globe, including the USA , Australia and Europe. For enquiries regarding LAS europe, see below.
T: +44(0)1453 837 130 F: +44(0)1453 837 135